Logitech cams

Hey!! I hope everyone is doing well!
So...long story short..Before I started camming I didnt have any money to invest in a good camera.. I had less then 200$ to my name and needed a "cheap camera" to do the job for a bit till I could afford a better quality one. So I bought logitech Logitech StreamCam Plus.
I found the image to be a bit blurry and not crystal clear like I am hoping for. Now I am looking to get the logitech 4k pro.
My friend argue with me the reason why it is not crystal clear is because of the lighting.. But even if i have the curtain open and full lighting in my room i still cannot see clearly. The image is not sharp. he said to buy 300 watts of lighting for the image to be clear and sharp. But I see models broadcasting in there room with half of the lighting i have and still have a crystal clear image. And I dont know if its me but i really think this is why sometimes I am struggling to make money on my websites. I really have to work many many hours to make half or less then what other models are doing.
So I dont know what to do..shoould I invest in more lighting or get a better camera like the logitech 4k pro??
thank you for your suggestions

trippiebri

I have been using the Logitech c920pro for 2 years. I work from home. for me it's a good room, it's pretty clear. Of course not like models who are in a studio and have professional cameras. but I'm very happy with the room I have. In addition, you can adjust the light, contrast, clarity and everything you need. right now it costs € 80 on Amazon. it's cheap, but it does its job. you can try, if you are not satisfied, you will return it