The 3DX and anime craze

fox

The 3dx and anime cam girls seem to be becoming more popular.

3DX for me was interesting the first time I saw it, now I seem to see models playing this constantly. Some of these cam models encourage users to download the game (pay for it) and then they do a show together in front of everyone. It's a little strange at first but this seems to be becoming a trend.

Also, anime girls are becoming more popular, I was in at least 10 anime girls rooms at the same time last week. All had a reasonable amount of viewers and some had over 300 which is pretty good for an anime cam at this time.

Seems like the next big thing, in a few years I expect the amount of anime girls to grow as they move across from twitch onto chaturbate and other cam sites. The news is getting out and more and more of these anime cammers are joining chaturbate in particular.

In the future, I can see anime/robot cam girls taking over the camming and adult industry, it just seems to be the way the world is moving. These anime cam girls are becoming more enhanced and are learning fast, more life like and now can talk and hold conversations whilst a year or so ago most were mute and just broadcasted their image.

Dear I say it, some actually have a better personality than real life cam girls, they don't look at their phones, they don't beg for tips and they don't get moody. I had a real good conversation with an anime girl the other day, she was very intelligent and well spoken and had a great sense of humour, something lacking with some cam girls. I guess as an anime cam girl they are more comfortable with themselves and don't worry about what others think of them. I'm kind of in favour of these anime cam girls and would like to see more. At the moment I haven't found a particular anime girl I am really crazy for but in time as more appear the opportunity grows.

shelly

Firstly, I could see the appeal to some, of interacting socially with an AI persona, especially from the point of view that it could be customised to learn and share common interests.
But from a humanity point of view, I also find that a really sad reflection on where we may be going. Already, we are so engrossed in our electronic devices that holding a civilised conversation sometimes seems a challenge. If we get more used to interacting with AI, we'll go further backwards with interpersonal skills.
Secondly, at least from my own point of view, I would never imagine interacting sexually with such a creation, that would just seem weird.
And I don't agree with many of the OP's comments about personality and attitude of cam models. Give me a real person every time, with whatever you may perceive to be character flaws - that's what makes us all human.